Modern, trendy, and unique Social Media Lower Thirds Premiere Pro Motion Graphics Templates which consists of YouTube, Whatsapp, Pinterest, Behance, Facebook, and Linkedin Templates. The Perfect template to promote your social media.
How to edit Social Media Lower Third Templates in Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Download social media lower thirds zip file from the link given below.
- Unzip the file using “WinZip”, or any other software you have.
- In Premiere Pro, go to the Essential Graphics panel.
- Import all templates by clicking on the small plus icon, which is given on the bottom right side of the panel.
- place the required template to the sequence and edit it.
- I have already made a video on how to edit these templates. You will find the YouTube video link below.
- Supports all resolutions.
- Super easy to use.
- No need for After Effects.
- Drag and drop.
- Easy to change text/color/font/position/scale.
- Fast render.
- Used free font.
- Added separate template for Premiere Pro 2018 and 2019.
- Font Changing feature in 2019+ version templates.
How to Download:
You can download the template from the link given. Click on it and you will redirect to Google Drive or Mediafire. You can easily download it from there.