These free vertical transitions presets pack can change the total look of your video and can give it a perfect look for matching up to a smooth and simple presentation. These transitions are very simple and easy to use, and for further guidelines, you can watch the video below for a tutorial to understand. You can use these transitions for any purpose you want without any issues.
How to edit and use these transitions:
- Download the .zip file from the link given below in the “How to Download” Section.
- Extract the zip file using “7-ZIP”, “WINRAR” or any other software you have.
- Import the Transitions Preset by opening Effects in the Project or Source Window
- Then, right-click on Presets, and select Import Presets.
- Choose the file location of the Vertical Transitions Preset and it should be imported when you click on the drop-down menu of Presets.
- Finally, you are almost ready, but now if you want to know how to use them in your videos or whatever, then watch the video given below.
- Premiere Pro CC 2015 and Above.
- 1080 × 1920
- 720 × 1280
- 2160 × 3840
- Text & Video Tutorial (HD) Guide Included Down below for Addition Preference.
- Simple to use.
- Drag and drop.
- No Plugins are required.
- Instagram Compatible
- Works with all media.
- User-friendly template.
- These Vertical Transitions can also be used even if you have Premiere Pro 2015 or above.
- Fast Render.
How to edit and use Free Vertical Transitions Presets in Adobe Premiere Pro:
How to Download:
You can download these Free Vertical Transitions Preset Pack from the download button given below. Click on it and you will be redirected to Google Drive or Media fire.