You can easily add real text message animation to your videos using this text message template. This Motion graphics template will help you creating awesome text message animation in Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Text & Video Tutorial (HD) Guide Included Down below for Addition Preference.
- Each Element can be easily customized within a matter of a few seconds.
- No Plugins Required.
- Links for Free Fonts included in the requirements section below.
- Drag & Drop Template.
- Supports all resolutions.
- A lot of Controllers.
- User-friendly template.
- Font-changing feature.
- Renders quickly, so that not even a single second of yours goes to waste.
- In the standard format of MOGRT.
- Sound Fx link Added
- Premiere Pro CC 2019 or above.
- Any extracting software (like WinRAR) for extracting the .zip folder.
- Fonts Requirements:
- Full HD – 1920×1080
- HD – 1280×720
- Instagram – 1080×1980
- 4K – 3840×2160
How to Edit and Use:
- Download the .zip file from the link given below in the “How to Download” Section.
- Extract the zip file using “7-ZIP”, “WINRAR” or any other software you have.
- Import the text message Animations Template in to Premiere Pro through the Install Essential Graphics Template option in the Essential Graphics Panel.
- Create a sequence with a resolution of your own choice.
- Then Drag & Drop the text message Template from the Essentials Graphics Panel onto the timeline.
- Finally, Select the Text Message Template in the timeline & Do all the editing you want with this template in the Essential Graphics Panel. (It’s that SIMPLE!)
- You may use this template for any of your videos, projects, or presentations.
- This template can be used for private and commercial uses as well.
- You can share this template with anyone, as well as on social media through posts, videos, etc.
- Re-uploading and selling of these templates are not allowed.
How to Edit or Use Text Message Template in Adobe Premiere Pro (Video Tutorial Guide):
How to Download text Message template:
You can download this template from the download button given below. Click on it and you will be redirected to Google Drive or Media fire. You can download it from there and bring it to your next project or video easily in a matter of few seconds.