Free Subtitle Preset for Adobe Premiere Pro can give your presentation a smart look, especially for a motivating video. You can use these presets for any kind of video as it will match all kinds of videos and projects. Many a time, many people do not speak English as their mother tongue, which makes them hard to understand or catch up while someone is talking. In these cases, if there are subtitles, it makes them easily understand the deepest message of your project or presentation. They might also decide to share it with their friends, which gradually will increase your audience. This is where this Subtitle Preset might be one of the top key score points to your huge success through your next video. This preset also contains a lot of hidden plus points which might make it the best Subtitle Preset for your next project. Want to know more about this template and how to download the template and use it? Read the rest of this post to do so.
How to edit and use this template in Adobe Premiere Pro:
- Download the .zip file from the link given below in the “How to Download” Section.
- Extract the zip file using “7-ZIP”, “WINRAR” or any other software you have.
- Import the Subtitle Preset into Premiere Pro through the Install Essential Graphics Template option in the Essential Graphics Panel.
- Create a sequence with a resolution of your own choice.
- Then Drag & Drop the Subtitle Preset from the Essentials Graphics Panel onto the timeline.
- Finally, Select the Subtitle Preset for Adobe Premiere Pro in the Timeline & Do all the editing you want with this template in the Essential Graphics Panel. (It’s that SIMPLE!)
If you have any more doubts or issues understanding, kindly refer to the video below.
If any further doubts, please refer to the Video Tutorial shown down below.
- Adobe premiere pro cc 2018 or above.
- Any extracting software (like WinRAR) for exciting the .zip file.
- MONTSERRAT font is needed for this preset.
- Text & Video Tutorial (HD) Guide Included Down below for Addition Preference.
- Each Element can be easily customized within a matter of a few seconds.
- No Plugins Required.
- Links for Free Fonts included in the requirements section below.
- Drag & Drop Template.
- 4K Compatible
- Supports all resolutions.
- User-friendly template.
- Renders quickly, so that not even a single second of yours goes to waste.
- These templates can also be used if u have Premiere Pro 2018 or above.
- In the standard format of MOGRT.
- Full HD – 1920 × 1080
- HD – 1280 × 720
- Instagram – 1080 × 1920
- 4K – 3840 × 2160
- You may use this template for any of your videos, projects, or presentations.
- This template can be used for private and commercial uses as well.
- You can share this template with anyone, as well as on social media through posts, videos, etc.
- Re-uploading and selling of these templates are not allowed.
How to Edit or Use Subtitle Preset (Video Tutorial Guide):
How to Download this template:
You can download the project file of Adobe Premiere Pro of the Instagram Follow Reminder Template from the link given below. Click on it and you will be redirected to Google Drive or Media fire. You can easily download it from there.