Free Social media lower third is a pack of clean and creative lower thirds Premiere pro templates. It includes the most popular social media platform such as; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Dribble, Whatsapp, YouTube, and many more. These templates are fully customizable. You can change the font, text size, color, position, scale directly in premiere Pro. There is no need for After Effects.
How to edit Social Media lower third templates in Adobe Premiere Pro:
- Download social media lower thirds zip file from the link given below.
- Unzip the file using “WinZip”, or any other software you have.
- In Premiere Pro, go to the Essential Graphics panel.
- Import all templates by clicking on the small plus icon, which is given on the bottom right side of the panel.
- place the required template to the sequence and edit it.
- I have already made a video on how to edit these templates. You will find the YouTube video link below.
- Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2018.1 or above versions.
- Nexa font.
- Supports all resolutions.
- Super easy to use.
- No need for After Effects.
- Drag and drop.
- Easy to change text/color/font/position/scale.
- Fast render.
- Used free font.
- Added separate template for Premiere Pro 2018 and 2019.
- Font Changing feature in 2019 version templates.
How to download:
You can download the template from the link given. Click on it and you will redirect to Google Drive or Mediafire. You can easily download it from there.