Free Premiere Pro Cinematic Title Templates are designed for a high-quality cinematic look and will be perfect if you are looking to create short films. It includes templates that make your video look aesthetic and enlightening no matter what type of videos you make. These types of titles are great for giving a strong message to your audience. These templates are user-friendly and can be used by anyone even if you have no experience in editing. Scroll down further for the download link as well as a complete tutorial guide video to get you started, no matter what!
- Simple to use.
- Drag and drop.
- No Plugins required.
- Supports up to Full HD resolutions.
- Works with all media.
- User-friendly templates.
- Renders quickly, so that time won’t be wasted.
- These templates can be used if you have Premiere Pro 2019 (13.1) or above.
- Video Tutorial Guide included as well for extra reference.
- In the standard format of MOGRT.
- Premiere Pro CC 2019(13.1) or above.
- Any extracting software (like Winrar) for extracting the .zip folder.
- Big Noodle Titling
- Full HD – 1920×1080
- HD – 1280×720
How to Edit and Use:
- Download the .zip file from the link given below in the “How to Download” Section.
- Extract the zip file using “7-ZIP”, “WINRAR” or any other software you have.
- Create a sequence with a resolution of your own choice.
- Import the Cinematic Title Templates into Premiere Pro by right-clicking the Essential Graphics Panel and selecting manage additional folders.
- Click on Add and browse towards the destination of the downloaded and extracted folder.
- Then click on Select Folder and Drag & Drop any of the Cinematic Titles from the Essentials Graphics Panel onto the timeline.
- Finally, Select the Cinematic Title Templates for Adobe Premiere Pro in the Timeline & Do all the editing you want with this template in the Essential Graphics Panel. (It’s that SIMPLE!)
- You may use this template for any of your videos, projects, or presentations.
- These templates can be used for private and commercial uses as well.
- You can share this template with anyone, as well as on social media through posts, videos, etc.
- Re-uploading and selling of these templates are not allowed.
How to Edit and Use Cinematic Title Templates (Video Tutorial Guide):
How to Download Premiere Pro Cinematic Title templates:
You can download Cinematic Title Templates from the link given below. Click on it and you will be redirected to Google Drive or Media Fire. You can easily download it from there for free.