Free Countdown Timer is a uniquely designed and elegantly animated Premiere Pro template that you can use to add countdown and time clocks to your videos. There are 12 different counters. Their duration is 0:60, 0:55, 0:50, 0:45, 0:40, 0:35, 0:30, 0:25, 0:20, 0:15, 0:10, 0:05 seconds.
- Easy to use.
- No Plugins required.
- Works with all media.
- User-friendly template.
- Renders quickly, so that time won’t be wasted.
- The template can be used even if you have Premiere Pro 2018 (12.1) or above.
- Video Tutorial Guide included as well for extra reference.
- In the standard format of MOGRT.
- Premiere Pro CC 2018 or above.
- Any extracting software (like Winrar) for extracting the .zip folder.
- Novecento UltraBold
- Full HD – 1920×1080
- HD – 1280×720
- Instagram – 1080×1920
- 4K – 3840×2160
How to Edit and Use:
- Download the .zip file from the link given below in the “How to Download” Section.
- Extract the zip file using “7-ZIP”, “WINRAR” or any other software you have.
- Import the Countdown Timer Template in to Premiere Pro through the Install Essential Graphics Template option in the Essential Graphics Panel.
- Create a sequence with a resolution of your own choice.
- Then Drag & Drop the Countdown timer template from the Essentials Graphics Panel onto the timeline.
- Finally, Select the Template in the timeline & Do all the editing you want with this template in the Essential Graphics Panel. (It’s that SIMPLE!)
How to Edit and use Countdown Timer Template (Video Tutorial Guide):
How to Download Countdown Timer Premiere Pro template:
You can download the template from the link given below. Click on it and you will be redirected to Google Drive or Media Fire. You can easily download it from there for free.