If you want to make the look of your footage stand out through color grading Luts then 10 Free Teal and Orange Luts is an awesome pack for you. This pack contains 10 .cube files. Give your footage a modern and vibrant look using these Luts.
What are Luts?
Luts stands for look-up tables. These are Presets that serve as a just starting point to color grade your footage or image, just in a few clicks.
How to use Teal and Orange Luts Presets in Adobe Premiere Pro?
- Download the zip file from the link given below.
- Extract the zip file using “WINZIP”, “WINRAR” or any other software you have.
- Copy all extracted cube files and go to the location where you installed premiere pro.
- Go to the Lumetri folder.
- Find the Creative folder.
- Paste All luts to the creative folder.
- Open Premiere Pro.
- Open Lumetri color.
- Select footage, Go to creative tab, Select the Look Drop-Down menu. Click on browse.
- Select the lut and you are done!
- Premiere Pro CC.
- Simple to use.
- Drag and drop.
- No Plugins required.
- Supports all resolution.
- Video tutorial.
This Pack Includes:
- 10 .cube LUTs files.
- Teal and Orange Look.
How to use Teal and Orange Luts (Video Tutorial Guide):
How to Download Teal and Orange Lut pack:
You can download Teal and Orange Luts from the link given. Click on it and you will redirect to Google Drive or Mediafire. You can easily download it from there.